Professional chain link installers will give you a quote for the chain link fittings that you need to have with you during the installation of the chain link fence. Given that there are lots of fittings that are used in the installation process, it is good to have the fence installed by a qualified fence installer.
Common chain link fittings include:
• Brace bands: Attach the horizontal rails and tension wire to terminal posts, the strong posts that
• Tension bands: Attach the chain link fabric to terminal posts
• End rail cups: Attaches the top rail to the corner terminal post
• Loop caps
• Post caps: Cover the top of the terminal posts to prevent water and other items from getting into the post
• Male and female hinges: They are used to enable the movement of the gates and attach them to the terminal posts
• Gate fork latches: They are used to secure the gate onto the post on the part that it opens. You can also have a lock that uses a key to open for added security
• Panel clamps: Secure tubing pieces parallel to one another and enhance the support of the tubing to the chain link fabric
• Tension bar: attaches the chain link fabric and rail to the main post. It ensures that the fabric is in place.
Other common chain link fence fittings include nuts and bolts, line post top, tension wire clip, loop caps and dome caps amongst others.
To order chain link fittings at wholesale pricing, call Wholesale Fence Distributors at (973) 941-8114.
Wholesale Fence Distributors - Your trusted source for chain link fittings.